Fly! Don't Fall!

Fly! Don't Fall!
Fly! Don't Fall!

Friday, July 25, 2014

Tired I am

Tired I am,
Sad I was,
Then I found her,
The girl of my dreams.

So soft and warm
She is to me,
In the best form,
Just like a bee.

I love her at night,
And love her in the morning.
She holds me nice and tight
But we know that I am growing.

Our relationship is strange,
It is in deed.
We fight at every age,
But then we plant a new seed.

Some nights we don't get along,
In the morning I can't leave you,
After a long day, you make me feel so strong
And when I'm not my best
And I say achoo
You let me rest
It's all a rue.

Bedtime stories are the best,
We can cuddle,
You are my nest.

You're perfect for me,
I'm perfect you.
It's obvious you see,
It's just us two.

So soft and warm,
She is to me,
In every storm,
And every tree.

Dark and silent,
Just like a worker bee,

Tired I said,
So lets count to three,
My love,
My tree,
My everything,
My bed

No comments:

Post a Comment