Fly! Don't Fall!

Fly! Don't Fall!
Fly! Don't Fall!

Monday, December 9, 2013

Life Sucks

My last stand is now. With only a week and half of school left, before break, I have two D's in Algebra 2 and English. My mind is on the verge of exploding into a million pieces. I've been trying to bring up my grades but no matter how hard I study my teachers just keep failing me. I was just diagnosed with ADD and I just got my pills to help me conquer my ADD. I'm hoping they work, but if they don't oh well. I'm going to have to try 20x harder then. But I'm really tired of school because of the grades, my parents, who keep hassling me to do better in school, and drama that constantly happens at school. It's been a rough semester, especially today. Today, I was in my self-defense class and a dude landed on my balls with his knee and I really messed up knee for some reason and my English teacher keeps giving me a hard time. It was not super fun, but at least I know how to put a person into a choke hold, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment